Roger Hodgson — Visit Bryan's website
From Hemet California, Bryan is based out of Los Angeles, recording and touring with such varying artists as The Plimsouls, Foreigner, Supertramp, John Doe (X), Dick Dale, Ed Kowalczyk (LIVE) Peter Case, Shelby Lynne, Marshall Crenshaw, and Abandoned Pools.
"I came up on Jazz, Blues and roots R&B, especially the greasy funk out of New Orleans in the 60's & 70's. From there it was natural to move into Rock n Roll, punk rock and hip hop. I love the raw, honest soul and energy of all that music and I'm a sucker for a good song."
- Roger Hodgson – Classics Live
- The Plimsouls- He Put The Bomp In Bomp
- John Doe- A Year In The Wilderness
- Abandoned Pools- Armed To The Teeth, The Reverb EP
- Peter Case- Who’s Gonna Go Your Crooked Mile, Let Us Now Praise Sleepy John, A Case For Case
- Shelby Lynne- E Town Live
- Ross Golan And Molehead- Reagan Baby
Snare - Hi-Energy, Texture Coated or Texture Coated w/Power Dot
Toms - Clear Response 2 or Texture Coated on top, Classic Clears on bottom
Bass Drum - Coated Force I on the batter
I need different heads for everything from punk rock to be bop. Aquarian makes a variety of sounds to fit any musical situation. I’ve tried em all. Mix, match and trade with your friends!
|"Jukebox Hero" Foreigner|
|"The Logical Song" Roger Hodgson|
|"The Golden State" John Doe|