Royal Crown Revue — Visit Daniel's website
Daniel Glass is one of today's foremost authorities on classic American drumming. Since 1994, he has toured all over the world with the pioneering "retro-swing" group Royal Crown Revue, and recorded and performed with a host of top flight artist like Brian Setzer, Gene Simmons, Bette Midler, Liza Minnelli and Mike Ness from Social Distortion. He has been voted one of the top five R&B drummers in the world two years in a row by the readers of Modern Drummer and DRUM magazine.
Daniel is also an award-winning author and clinician. He has written three books, including The Commandments of Early Rhythm and Blues Drumming (with Zoro), and has performed at prestigious international festivals like PASIC and the 2010 Modern Drummer Festival.
Daniel's clinics focus on the evolution of the drum set. Using dazzling chops and high energy showmanship, Daniel takes audiences on a whirlwind journey that covers seven decades of groove. His goal? To convince you that the best way to play today's grooves - Rock, Pop, Blues, Funk, Hip Hop, Reggae, Gospel, etc - is to understand the roots from which they grew.
- Royal Crown Revue - Mugzy's Move
- Royal Crown Revue - The Contender
- Royal Crown Revue - Caught In the Act
- Royal Crown Revue - Walk On Fire
- Royal Crown Revue - Greetings From Hollywood
- Royal Crown Revue - El Toro
- Royal Crown Revue - Don't Be A Grinch This Year
- Mike Ness - Cheating at Solitaire
- Bette Midler - Bath House Bettie
- Daniel Glass Trio - Something Colorful
- Rhythm Club All Stars - Introducing the Rhythm Club All Stars
- Ted Russell Kamp - Poor Man's Paradise
- Devil Doll - The Return of Eve
- Johnny Boyd - Last Word In
Snare- Texture Coated on top, Classic Clear Snare Side
Toms- Modern Vintage on top, Classic Clears on bottom
Bass Drum- Superkick I batter, Regulator resonant
|"Lil' Drummer Boy"|
|"The Contender" Royal Crown Revue|