Samantha Fish — Visit Go-Go's website
Go-Go Ray brings 28 years of professional drumming to the stage and studio.
He honed his skills in Dallas with a wide variety of bands (1987-1993). He toured nationally with Billy Goat (1994-1997) and Mike Dillon's Go-Go Jungle (2006-2011). He is currently on tour with Ruf Records recording artist Samantha Fish. He was a major performer in Kansas City's R&B/Funk/Soul scene (1998-2006). In addition to live performances, he teaches at Big Dude's Music City (Kansas City, MO) and Explorers Percussion (Kansas City, MO). He's been teaching for 17 years.
2014 Project Backstage Midwest Music Award: Drummer of the Year
2013 KC Cassi Honors: Drummer Of The Year
2012 Chef Jimi: Drum Thumper Award (www.blues411.com)
2010 USA Roland V-Drums Champion (Las Vegas, NV)
1992 Guitar Center Drum Off Champion (Arlington, TX)
- Tech N9ne – Strangeulation (Strange Music Records) 2014
- Tyson Leslie - Train Wrecks, Havoc & Heartbreak (Above The Level Records) 2013
- Prozak – We All Fall Down (Strange Music Records) 2013
- John Velghe & the Prodigal Sons - Don't Let Me Stay (Lakeshore Records) 2012
- Mike Dillon's Go-Go Jungle - Rock Star Bench Press (Hyena Records) 2009
- Mike Dillon's Go-Go Jungle - Battery Milk (Hyena Records) 2007
- Billy Goat - Black And White (Mercy Records) 1994
Snare - Triple Threat (top) Hi-Performance Snare Side (bottom)
Toms - Force Ten - clear (top) Classic Clear (bottom)
Bass Drum - Superkick 10 (batter) Regulator (resonant)
Aquarian drumheads allow me to have a sound that truly represents my melodic and rhythmic concepts of drumming from the heart.