Independent — Visit Nick 's website
Originally from Buffalo NY, Nick Mason began his passion for percussion at an early age. Given a snare drum at age two, and taking formal lessons starting at age ten, he was on a clear path for success. Under the tutelage of teacher, John Fatta, Nick quickly began performing with various musical acts; eventually climbing the ranks in the music industry as an independent session artist.
As of 2011, Nick Mason has performed on countless albums, singles and movie soundtracks. He has appeared in several music videos, orchestrated drum clinics, co-hosted an international music TV show, and regularly appears in percussion trade magazines.
Nick currently lives in Los Angeles, where he continues to be a driving force behind the kit with regular recording sessions, live performances and an ever-growing private teaching practice. Recently he became a member of Street Drum Corps: BANG and can currently be seen touring North America with the group.
- 2002 – Lurid Hard Rock Vol. 1 CD Review Network
- 2003 – Mad Yellow Sun Black Magic Marker North Gate Records
- 2004 – the Voodoo Dollies Music Is Art 2004 Good Charamel Records
- 2005 – Mad Yellow Sun Music Is Art 2005 Good Charamel Records
- The Voodoo Dollies Music Is Art 2006 Good Charamel Records
- 2007 – Myron Drive Independent
- 2008 – Light Box Therapy Damage Independent
- Rick’s Rock’n Roll Review Fill My Cup Independent
- 2011 - Vance Carrier's GO
- 2011 - Otto's Daughter - "Living The Dream EP"
- 2011 - Heavy Metal Magazine's Gate's Vol. 1 - "Ascension"
- 2011 - Inside The Black - "Leave It All Behind"
- 2011 - Jesse Ray Palaciaos - "It's All Good"
Snare - Hi-Velocity on top, Hi-Performance snare side
Toms - clear Response 2 on top, Classic Clears on bottom
Bass Drum - clear Force 1 on the batter, Force II white on the resonant side
Yellow Cymbal Spring - On China Cymbal
|"Jack The Ripper"|
|"Hating You Is Only The First Step"|
|"Leave It All Behind"|
|"Beautiful" The Volitions|