Independent — Visit Nick 's website
Originally from Buffalo NY, Nick Mason began his passion for percussion at an early age. Given a snare drum at age two, and taking formal lessons starting at age ten, he was on a clear path for success. Under the tutelage of teacher, John Fatta, Nick quickly began performing with various musical acts; eventually climbing the ranks in the music industry as an independent session artist.
Nick has performed on countless albums, singles and movie soundtracks. He has appeared in several music videos, orchestrated drum clinics, co-hosted an international music tv show, regularly appears in percussion trade magazines and has been seen performing on Cartoon Network, Showtime, FOX, ABC, and more.
Nick currently lives in Los Angeles, where he continues to be a driving force behind the kit with regular recording sessions, live performances and an ever-growing private teaching practice. In 2011 he became a member of Street Drum Corps and can currently be seen touring North America with the group.
- 2013 - WolfRam
- 2013 - Vance Carrier's GO
- 2013 - Desert Dragon EP
- 2013 - Jon Bono & The Decoys EP
- 2013 - Year of the Snake
- 2012 - Jessica Sinkule "Star Crossed Lover"
- 2012 - The Volitions "Beautiful"
- 2012 - Jesse Ray Palaciaos "All Over Again"
- 2012 - Inside The Black "Embrace"
- 2012 - Inside The Black "Promises"
- 2011 - Otto's Daughter "Living The Dream EP"
- 2011 - Heavy Metal Magazine "Gates Vol 1"
- 2011 - Jesse Ray Palaciaos "It's All Good"
- 2011 - Inside The Black "Leave It All Behind"
Snare- Triple Threat on batter, Hi-Performance snare side
Toms- Coated Force Ten on top, Classic Clears on bottom
Bass Drum- Clear Force 1 on batter, Regulator on front
|"Jack The Ripper"|
|"Hating You Is Only The First Step"|
|"Leave It All Behind"|
|"Beautiful" The Volitions|