Alicia Warrington

Band: Kate Nash, Freelance

"These heads are KILLING IT, every time I get behind my kit! Aquarian makes the most consistent, durable, great sounding heads. When I'm on tour, I use the Force Ten series...I know those heads can take the attack, stay in tune and last a long time."

Bio

Alicia Warrington is a freelance musician and current drummer for, British Pop artist, Kate Nash.  She has played with Kelly Osbourne, Lillix, Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana), Dawn Robinson (En Vogue), Uh Huh Her, The Dollyrots, Gore Gore Girls, Chris Rene and many others. Alicia’s big break happened when she began working as Kelly Osbourne’s drummer on the MTV reality hit “The Osbournes”. That led to many Television, film, and touring appearances.

Aside from co-writing Pop songs and working with Kate Nash, Alicia is currently finishing up her debut EP, as the Solo Death Metal artist, DOHRN.

“Alicia is one of my favorite drummers I’ve worked with. She and I have performed together on countless stages in front of multiple millions of people … yet she remains humble and every bit as dedicated to the art as the first day we met. She is a fantastic musician, a true professional and a great friend.” – Mat Dauzat (Kelly Osbourne / Sessions / Producer)

“Alicia is not only an incredibly creative and solid drummer, but she is so fun and easy to work with. Anyone who has a chance to work with her is lucky!” – Tasha Rae Evin (Lillix)

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Hi-Velocity

Snare Resonant:

Classic Clear Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Coated Force Ten

Tom Resonant

Classic Clear

Kick Drum Batter

Impact III

Kick Drum Resonant

Regulator

Discography

DOHRN – End Of Days (2015)

Light FM – Voices in My Head (2013)

The Dollyrots – One Big Happy (2012)

The Dollyrots – Have A Crappy Summer (2012)

The All-Girl Boys Choir – electric. (2011)

The All-Girl Boys Choir – Walking Miracles (2009)

Uh Huh Her – I See Red (2007)

The Bruises – Ladies and Gentlemen…The Bruises! (2004)

Kelly Mantle – Starstruck Obsession (2004)

Kelly Osbourne – Changes (2003)

The Otterpops – Earth Science Club (2001)

Fudgegun – Behind Closed Doors (1998)

Fudgegun – If You Could See My Office (1997)

Dropping the Messiah – Knowledge For Its Own Sake (1995)

Purgatory – Ripping Your Mind Apart (1994)

VIDEOS

DOHRN – Levels Of Hate

DOHRN – Becoming The Disease

Tracy Chapman – Sing For You

Selena Gomez – Cruella De Vil

Lillix – Sweet Temptation

Kelly Osbourne – Shut Up

Kelly Osbourne – Come Dig Me Out

Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) – Nobody’s Perfect, Best Of Both Worlds, Life’s What You Make It, Pumpin Up the Party, Who Said, The Other Side Of Me, Just Like You

Disney’s 101 Dalmatians – Platinum Edition w/ Selena Gomez Music Video (2008) DVD

Hannah Montana – The Complete First Season (2008), In London (2007),Living the Rockstar Life (2006)

Kelly Osbourne: Live at the Electric Ballroom (2004) DVD

Artist Feed

Go top