Chris Jago

Band: Wicked

"I love Chocolate, my wife and two boys Jace & Cooper. Oh, but not as much as I love my Deep Vintage II heads…………….Obviously!"

I was born & raised in Liverpool, England in the year nineteen hundred and seventy five. I love Ringo, Liverpool FC & John Smiths… (google it) I now live in Los Angeles, via London, New York & Las Vegas. I have been in various things, from dangerous bar bands in Liverpool to tours around the world with International artists to Broadway & West End shows. Some highlights and slightly dimmer lights below:

Wicked the Musical, Boy George, The Philip Sayce Band, Barclay James Harvest, Rory O’Malley, Jekyll & Hyde the Concert, The Bob Lazar Story, The Dirty Diamond, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, China Crisis, Universal Studios Hollywood, The Great American Trailer Park Musical, The Atlanta Symphony, Sizer Barker, Taboo The Musical ( UK & US ), The Gregg Wright Band, The Calling, Kings Of Infinite Space, Lance Horne & The One Nite Stands, Kevin Cahoon, The Seoul Philharmonic, Michael Cerveris, The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno.

Current Projects:

Shabby Road Studios LA. A recording studio based in Canoga Park, CA. This facility allows me to record and mix drums for artists, bands, TV and film projects. Full production also available at Shabby Road Studios. Drum lessons also available at the studio.

Wicked ‘The Musical‘ @ the Pantages Theatre. 

Drummer for the 2 year Los Angeles run of the hit musical 2007-09 & the upcoming run in December of 2014 to 2015. Plus cover on both national tours since 2010. I of course play Aquarian Heads plus Zildjian Cymbals, Pearl Drums, Ahead Armor Cases and Vater sticks.

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Modern Vintage

Snare Resonant:

Classic Clear Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Deep Vintage II

Tom Resonant

Classic Clears

Kick Drum Batter

Clear Force I

Kick Drum Resonant