Band: Total Death
Molina (born in Ecuador on August 18th, 1976) is a drummer known best for his 20 years with the metal band Total Death, the band figures into the 20 best latin underground metal bands in the world. He is one of the most important metal drummers throughout South America. His drumming on the albums showcase strong Latin influences, as well as some jazz influences. His versatility is shown when he deftly and quickly transitions from soft, melodic drumming to brutal, double pedal-powered death metal beats. Actually plays drums with Total Death and when he have a time with others artists.
Danny Molina with TOTAL DEATH played in shows with important metal bands like Opeth, Dismember, Therion, Anathema, Cradle of Filth, Obituary, Lacuna Coil, Dark Tranquillity, Possessed, Sadistic Intent, Death by Stereo, Korzus, Ratos de Porao etc in differents citys of the world(Colombia, Peru, Brazil, USA)
According to the factsheet on Total Death’s official website, Danny Molina currently endorses Bauer Drums, DrumShopUSA snares, Axis Pedals, 2Box Electronic Drums and triggers, DrumStar Wear Clothing, Powerclick In ear Monitor and Soultone Cymbals.
Clear Peformance II
Kick Drum Batter
Kick Drum Resonant
- LAGRIMAS DE ENSUEÑO – 1997 METAL PSYCHO records
- EL ROSTRO QUE LLEVAMOS DENTRO – 2001 SUBTERRA records
- DESOLATE RECOLLECTIONS – 2007 AMERICAN LINE records
- SOMATIC – 2011 AMERICAN LINE records
- OLVIDA EP 7″ – 2014 AMERICAN LINE records
- INMERSO EN LA SANGRE – 2015 AMERICAN LINE records (CD, DIGIPACK, LP, Picture Disc)