Doug Moore

Band: Split Decision

"I've been part of the Aquarian family for over fifteen years. I can't thank Roy & Company enough for the never ending support. With everything that can go wrong during a gig, my drums always sound like MY drums. Night after night they are up to the challenge.
Every year, Aquarian is always adding new product lines to keep up with the ever changing sonic pallet that drummers are working from.
"

Bio

Born in Stratford NJ, Doug began playing drums in 1983. Playing with various concert, jazz, marching, garage and bar bands through high school and college, he continued he drum studies with legendary teacher Jay Bruno. Locally, at the same time, he was becoming an in demand drum teacher with a growing roster. After joining Philadelphia based band SPLIT DECISION, he continued to study with some of masters of the instrument like Jim Chapin & Dom Famularo. In 2013 with over thirty years experience, Doug created South Jersey Drum Academy where he enjoys passing on the passion and love of drumming to students of all ages. Aside from teaching, he continues his drum education with drum teaching guru Mike Johnston and does over two hundred gigs a year with SPLIT DECISION.

Doug uses and is endorsed by Aquarian Drumheads, Sabian Cymbals. Drum Workshop drums, pedals and hardware, Vater Drumsticks, Groove Juice Cymbal and Drum Cleaner and Stick Stuff Drumstick grip.

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Texture Coated reverse Power Dot

Snare Resonant:

Classic Clear Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Clear Force Ten

Tom Resonant

Classic Clear

Kick Drum Batter

Superkick 10

Kick Drum Resonant