Harley DeWinter

Band: Knee High Fox

"After trying numerous other heads on the market, when I put on my first set of Aquarians, I was hooked for life. Aquarian gives me the sound I'm looking for, with superior durability, as well as offering conventional solutions to the issues some drums manage to create. If anybody asks my opinion on drumheads, there is no hesitation in telling them that they should be playing Aquarian."

Bio

Harley DeWinter is a graduate of the Orange County School of The Arts, under the Commercial Music program, while also maintaining the position as the sole drummer for the MONTAGE! performing group from 2012 until his graduation in 2015. His band Un D Vided, now called My Mechanical Heart, won the OC Music Awards “Best Youth Artist” in 2013 and 2014, and is currently working on their debut EP under the new name. In 2014, he assisted national touring band SIREN, now called MYCAH, as their drummer from August 2013 until July 2014, and performed with the band twice during Memorial Day weekend at the 2014 Rocklahoma festival. In the summer of 2015, Harley toured with A+ Dropouts on the Vans Warped Tour. Harley is currently working towards earning an Associate’s Degree in Digital Media, with a Certificate of Specialty in Audio Recording, and Certification in Pro Tools recording software at Golden West College. Also, Harley is currently a working session drummer at ReAmp Studios, and a drum instructor at the School of Rock in Huntington Beach.

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Coated Super-2 with Power Dot

Snare Resonant:

Hi-Performance

Tom Batter

Clear Force Ten

Tom Resonant

Classic Clear

Kick Drum Batter

Clear Force I

Kick Drum Resonant

Force II

Discography

UnDVided – Self-Titled EP (2011)

UnDVided – “Mental Infection” Single (2012)

Dillon Brown – “Lose Myself” Single (2014)

A+ Dropouts – “Ragged Doll’ Single (2015)

Against The Ordinary – “Never Surrender” Single/Title Track of the Rock and Roll GangStar “Rockwell Unscene” compilation CD (2015)

Against The Ordinary – “Grudges” Single (2015)

My Mechanical Heart – Cover of Lady Gaga’s “Applause” (2015)

My Mechanical Heart – Untitled Debut EP (2016)

Artist Feed

Go top