Kevin Hernandez

Band: Independent/Educator

"I have come to find Aquarian heads to be the most durable, easiest to tune, and warmest sounding drum heads on the market. I have used them on several recording projects and engineers love them.I have found my sound with Aquarian. They are simply the best!"

Bio

Like many great musicians who grew up in Louisiana Kevin  was heavily influenced by the rich musical culture. He realized a deep love for music at a very early age and  was fortunate to play and study with some of the best, most notably New Orleans legend Johnny Vidacovich. Over the past twenty years of his professional career he has performed and recorded many styles of music in various settings across the country and shared stages with several big name artists. He currently performs in venues throughout central and south Texas. He is an in demand session drummer and maintains an active teaching roster. He is currently the first call drummer for one of the largest churches in the United States, Community Bible Church, with a 15,000 member congregation. His drumming can be seen there every week both live and streaming online all over the world and out of all his drumming experiences he finds this the most fulfilling.  Drawing from a wide range of experience Kevin uses his passion for drumming to bring joy to and inspire others.

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Coated Super-2

Snare Resonant:

Classic Clear Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Texture Coated

Tom Resonant

Texture Coated

Kick Drum Batter

Superkick I

Kick Drum Resonant

Regulator

Discography

• Glenn Doddson- “ Be Glorified”
  • Laura Marie -“ Stars Apart” 2015
  • David Chalk- “Open My Eyes”
  • David Chalk- “ Contemplative Worship Live DVD”
  • Contemplative Worship Project Dvd” ( Nashville Songwriter and worship Leader) 2015
  • Ruben V- “ Come To Me” ( Jim Gaines producer)
  • Lewis and Clark – “ Disguised as Poetry”
  • Far From Since When- “ To Feel”
  • Fallon Franklin- “ Giving Up The Ghost”
  • Smug Sessions

Artist Feed

Go top