Randy Walker

Band: Independent

"Loving how the modern vintage heads track in the studio, very fat tones and they hold pitch great"

I have recorded 3 audio books with David Ellefson, “UnSung”, “Making Music Your Business” and his latest “My Life With Deth”. This included shooting and editing the new video EPK for David Ellefson’s new autobiography “My Life With Deth” available through Howard Books/Simon & Schuster

Other projects included audio engineer for the new documentary film Battlefield of the Mind, directed by Fran Strine, plus numerous sessions for TV, Film and Jingles.

As a musician, I’ve toured/performed with Steve Oliver, Eddie Money, Pat Travers, Joe Nichols, Jani Lane, Johnny Gunn, Ritchie Havens, Wang Chung, The Coasters, Mary Wilson, Gloria Loring, Legends of DooWop, The Diamonds, Leslie Gore, Peter Marshall, and The Shirelles.

My most recent studio sessions include performing on guitarist Steve Oliver’s most recent cd “World Citizen” played on the jazz top 10 single “Watching the World”, recorded various original scores with David Ellefson (for Beamz) and producer Billy Williams.

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Single Ply Texture Coated

Snare Resonant:

Classic Clear Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Modern Vintage II

Tom Resonant

Classic Clear

Kick Drum Batter

Superkick 10

Kick Drum Resonant