Rob Hammersmith

Band: Skid Row

"Aquarian Drumheads are the perfect balance of a classic sound and feel with all the modern features I look for in a drumhead. There is an option for any sound or texture, and the consistency and reliability is the best out there!"

Bio

Rob’s musical journey began at an early age in a small town outside of Buffalo, NY. Starting out on the cover scene, Rob quickly developed an appreciation for a solid back beat and playing for the song. An approach to drumming that he still considers the foundation for his style today.

Later settling in Atlanta, GA, Rob’s drumming quickly gained attention in the rock underground. Rob spent many years touring and recording with various Atlanta based bands, and toured with Gunfire 76, featuring Murderdolls frontman Wednesday 13. Rob continues to maintain a busy schedule of recording and working with many different bands and artists throughout the country.

In April, 2010, Rob was offered the drum position in the multi-platinum selling rock band Skid Row. When asked about his position with the band, Rob answered “Having always been a fan, it is an honor to be asked to join the band. The band’s music and history holds a special place in both my life, and the lives of so many loyal fans. To be a part of that history is the chance of a lifetime.”

Drumheads Preferences

Snare Batter:

Triple Threat

Snare Resonant:

Hi-Performance Snare Bottom

Tom Batter

Coated Response 2

Tom Resonant

Classic Clear

Kick Drum Batter

Superkick II

Kick Drum Resonant