Darren King

tbro1
Born in South Louisiana, Tracy was influenced by a musical “jambalaya” of Cajun, Zydeco, Blues, Jazz, R&B, Funk and Country. His whole family played music and at an early age, Tracy was sneaking into his brothers’ rehearsals and gigs. At the age of ten, he was sitting in with local bands. Tracy was a member of the marching, symphonic and concert bands at Acadiana High School in Scott, Louisiana, and was also a District Honor Band member. In his sophomore year at the University of Southwestern Louisiana, he joined a local band, City Limits.

Aquarian drumheads are the most consistent, durable and best sound heads on the market. I have played Aquarian heads for over 12 years now and would not play a note without them! I don’t know if this is a good or bad but I have kept the same tom heads on for 9 months on etime and they stil sounded great every show! Mr. Roy Burns is an amazing man and Chris Brady in Artist Relations is top notch. Thanks Roy and Chris for everything that you have done for me.

Drum Setup

Snare – black Hi-Velocity
Toms – Coated Response 2 on top, Classic Clear on bottom
Bass Drum – black coated Response 2 on the batter, Regulator small hole on the resonant side

Discography

Videos

Go top